Once you’ve decided to incorporate the services of Recovery Guild into your plan for treatment, we will get to work for you. We provide comprehensive rehabilitation services that address your problem from the inside out.
We don’t simply quell the symptoms. We dig deep to figure out what the underlying causes of this behavior are. Think of Recovery Guild as a trusted guide as you walk the uncertain path of recovery.
How We Work
We don’t operate on a “one size fits all” type of model. We give you the concentrated, compassionate care that you need. We’ll custom tailor our treatment to give you the most effective and lasting results. We believe that there are several steps to drug and alcohol recovery, starting with the following:
- We’ll help you get clean and sober and stay that way. We can help you get all of the toxins out of your system. You’ll be feeling better in no time. Often, this stage can be one of the more difficult, but Recovery Guild can give you the support you need to traverse these uncertain waters. We can give you a detox assessment along with medication and prescription and symptom management services that will help facilitate a more comfortable withdrawal.
- We’ll help you to better identify and understand the behavior that led you to where you are today. We’ll target what is going on inside you, the impulses and the underlying causes. We’ll help you deal with loss, anger management, trauma, even PTSD.
- We know that this might be the hardest battle of your life, which is part of why we offer Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT). Often, people can gain not only a mental dependency to drugs and alcohol, but they can also develop an often more demanding (and often more debilitating) physical dependency. We can give you the medication and the prescription management services that will help aid in a more comfortable, less dramatic withdrawal.
- We offer the most comprehensive mental health services in our community. Recovery Guild has the compassion and experience to be a valuable asset to you as you embark on this difficult journey. We’ll give you the best shot at a normal, healthy life again. We offer individual and group therapy sessions that will help you address the underlying causes and contributors to your addiction.
- We’ll make sure to monitor your progress, even after you’ve finished our treatment program. At Recovery Guild, we believe in creating lasting partnerships. When it comes to your rehabilitation, it’s not simply “out of sight, out of mind”. We make sure to give you the support to execute a lasting recovery.
Rehabilitation That Lets you Live a Life
We can work with your schedule and lifestyle with a variety of treatment tracks. We offer supportive services like personal training, yoga, hiking, movie studio tours, beach trips, even outings to theme parks. We don’t believe in shutting you off from the rest of the world. It’s time to get engaged in life again.
Your Initial Consultation
Contact Recovery Guild today. We can give you the comprehensive, compassionate care that is custom-tailored to your needs. Together, we’ll help you get sober and stay sober. During your initial one on one consultation, we’ll determine the best route of treatment for you.
The Future is Bright
Once you’ve walked through our doors you’ll already start to feel better. Contact Recovery Guild today and we’ll provide you with an initial consultation. We’ll discuss your experience and assess your needs. Together we’ll determine the best way to treat your substance use disorder.